Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Watching Airplanes and a new friend

Wow a lot has happened since my last post! I made a new friend! YAY right?! :) 
So her name is Janae and she was here to help a family that moved in and were going to spanish school.
  Sadly she left now....
  While she was here Liz, Janae and I had sooo much fun! One Sunday we went to watch airplanes. It was so relaxing and so awesome! Below are a few airplane pics I got.




           And here she is! She is full of life and fun to be around! Seriously miss her already!
                                          Isn't she gorgeous!
                                         Cool thing is we are the same age!
                                                         Here are the 3 of us!
 
Oh and did I mention that we got to go to the beach with her? These 3 girls had way too much fun! Ahh vacation is when one can do whatever they want. Cha-Ching mission acomplished on that trip!



 Well hope this makes ya'll sufficiently jealous since I happen to know my states friends are complaining about freezing.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun and I'm glad you made a new friend! :) Haha. Yes, we Texans up here are freezing! On Sunday it was 28 degrees. :)

    ReplyDelete