Saturday, February 22, 2014

My School

Hello peoples! 
   So some of ya'll have been asking to see some pictures of my kiddos. Here they are! Let me just say I really do love my little class! I love teaching them new concepts and seeing their faces light up when they "get it"!! I am truly blessed to have such an awesome batch of students!



Micah and Desmond keep things quite interesting! 

Well let's just say they all do!!









                                                Tania laying on the cheese for the camera.
     It's so fun to make random spur of the moment forts and read our stories underneath! And it's also fun when my grandma shows up with yummy Popsicles for everyone! :)








  Well there you have it folks! At the end if you haven't realized it yet I threw in some pictures of Liz and her class. :) Thanks for all the prayers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love all those pictures and your students are adorable! :) God bless you.

    ReplyDelete