Saturday, October 19, 2013

Texas Sunset

Oh to see a beautiful Texas Sunset!!! 
    When you live in a city where there are so many houses and walls it makes it difficult to see the sunrises and the sunsets. For one the sunrises come way too early! ;) I mean they come at like 5 or 5:30!!! As for the sunsets we are usually in a walled in area or here at home making supper...  You almost have to be out of the city to see the beautiful sunsets.  One thing about my home in Texas it's wide open and there you get to see them everyday!!!  I really do love sitting outside and watching the sun go down (most times) and even getting a couple shots. :) 

   So there you have it folks! One thing I really miss about home! :) Ehh at least I can stare at the pictures of them on my computer screen. 





 Ahem excuse the little dark spots on these last two pics... Someone needed to clean her camera! 

3 comments:

  1. You're right, there's nothing like a Texas sunrise! ;) I miss taking pictures with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love the pics. of Texas sunsets! I just got back from Texas two days ago! Hope your teaching is going well! :) Juli

    ReplyDelete