Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekend getaway

Howdy folks! Just thought I would share some pictures from the other weekend.
So my uncle and his family took my aunt, 2 friends and I to the beach with them. It was a lovely weekend! A nice breather for this first timer school marm! It's rather late as I write this so I'm not going to write too much! :) Have fun checking out the pictures!
^^^ My cutie lil cousin!
                                         The scene from the 2nd floor where we stayed..

                                        btw this was the lovely place we stayed at!
                               
   The beach is gorgeous at 5:30 in the morning! Yeah I did got back to bed after I got a few shots.. ;)


                         



  Yes there was coke and snickers involved! Hey it was Vacation! ;) Yellow 11 games made the night interesting!
                Our lovely supper! It like freaked me out when I saw it but it was seriously good!


                              Just some more gorgeous beach pictures for your viewing pleasure.

                                                   K I think I'm done rambling! Goodnight all!

1 comment: