Thursday, October 9, 2014

Life....

Well hello!
 Yeah hi after many months! :)
So many things have come and gone since the last time I blogged!
1. I came home after 9 amazing (well most of them) months from Nicaragua!
2. My older brother got married!
3. Still getting settled after major culture shock.
4. I got to go to California for the first time in my life!
5. Started my babysitting jobs!!
6.Family vacation in beautiful Galveston, TX!
7. Vacation with a lovely group of girls!
   So yeah that pretty much sums up the biggest parts of my life for the last several months!

       So back to my life at the moment with babysitting.. Ok I'll tell you upfront I love my job! Granted at times I get tired of it, but I still love it! :) As of right now I take care of one full time, (5days a week) and 2 more on Fridays. In November I will have the privilege of taking care of a little baby boy!! I am so excited about it! I love babies and can't wait to spoil him! ;)

                                       Well here are a few pictures of my little cuties! Enjoy! :)















1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen! Welcome back to the blogging world. Good to have you back! Awesome pictures by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete