Monday, December 15, 2014

An update

     Hey ya'll it's almost Christmas!! Ahh I love that time of the year! :)
    So here's a little up-date for ya'll...
   Meet my newest little guy I get to babysit! :) His name is Kutter Luke. He is such a happy baby and so easy to take care of and love! He has the cutest little dimple that he displays quite freely! (of course this babysitter is happy for that) ;) He will be four months old this month!
   I have been doing some photography which is always fun! Not a pro by any means but like I said it's fun!! :)

 Here are two couples that I had the pleasure of photographing! They are the best! Loved working with them!

 I also took a few shots of my baby sister who thought she needed pictures too! My sister Jess took some personal ones for me and I was pretty pleased with how they turned out. :)

 On Sunday I got to do a photoshoot of this pretty lady!! Gina you are an amazing friend and I had a total blast working with you!! Love you girl!
 We had a family friend take some pictures of our family! Denise you did an awesome job! Thank-you!!
  This past month our family went to Missouri for a wedding.
I have no pictures of the wedding but I do have a few from the weekend! :) Jess and I got to spend the weekend with Trina and her wonderful family! Needless to say we had a blast and it was so fun getting to know her sisters better! 

Lastly here are two pictures of my kiddos!! I love my job and I'm so glad I get to babysit these munchkins!! :)

 Well that's it for now!! I hope ya'll enjoy the holidays! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!


1 comment:

  1. Great photos Jenny! Maybe you could take some for me sometime??? :D

    ReplyDelete